Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why My Labour Day Was Better Than Yours

And here's a hint: it's not because I spell labour correctly. Though you're getting warm. I spent my labour day night in an IMAX theatre watching the latest Harry Potter in 3D. I know it came out in July, and that this review is therefore two months late, but whatever, it was awesome and I feel the need to share this.

Enjoy that picture. I had written a fairly lengthy review talking about how awesome the cast was, the director, the DP and the movie in general as well as the significance of the scene in white at the end and the deaths of certain semi-major characters. But then my save failed and erased it all and I'm too annoyed to rewrite the whole thing.

10/10

For a treat, check out David Yate's first few films, among them The Girl in the Cafe and Sex Traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment